Diary of an 8-Bit Warrior Graphic Novel

Diary of an 8-bit Warrior

Diary of an 8-Bit Warrior Graphic Novel

by Pirate Sourcil


Runt is a Minecraft villager who would rather be a warrior than farm carrots. Blunt is a Zombie who would rather be a human. Together, they set off to reach the final level and prove that their fate does not depend on their programming.

Although I have seen this series on the library shelf, I have never read the books. When I found this graphic novel, I thought for sure my children, who are big graphic novel fans, would enjoy it.

Not being a fan of Minecraft or the original book series (or a member of the target audience), I was a little confused by some of the elements in the world. However, by the end of the first few pages, I was definitely invested in these characters and wanted to know more about them. I found the story engaging and liked watching Runt and Blunt grow.

I look forward to reading more of these graphic novels.
Overall, I would rate this story four quills and place it on my middle shelf.




Comments