Doctor Behind the Mask

Doctor Behind the Mask

Doctor Behind the Mask

by Catherine Coles

As a disaster relief doctor, Logan travels to Astoria to help victims of a recent earthquake. And to escape the past haunting him. Reality TV star Frankie decides the best way to forget about her cheating fiancee is to dust off her nursing credentials and help the disaster relief team. Neither is looking for a relationship. But maybe they can help each other heal.

I don't have a lot to say about this book. For me, the impact wasn't so much the romance but the fact that it made me think about the effects of natural disasters on third-world countries. I really liked the message this book was trying to send and look forward to reading more from this author.
Overall, I would rate this story four quills and place it on my middle shelf.




Comments