To Ride a Unicorn

To Ride a Unicorn

To Ride a Unicorn

Vanessa Westgate


A delightful step-by-step guide to catching a wild unicorn.

Although I selected this book to read with my young children, I found myself enjoying it as well. The narrator provides exciting, fascinating directions to catching a unicorn in a wild, even including how to ride one. The dialogue felt natural and the story was engaging.
My only "complaint", if you can even all it that, is when the unicorn is hiding. My children, even my three-year-old, love to find hidden pictures. In several instances, however, the unicorn was in plain sight. My children would have preferred looking for the unicorn instead.

Overall, however, I truly enjoyed this story. I would rate this story four and a half quills and place it on my top shelf.


Comments