The Baker's Man


The Baker's Man

After discovering the recipe her grandmother used to bake the perfect man, Anna decides to try it herself. She never believed it would work. Now that he's here, what is she supposed to do with him?

The only thing I didn't like about this sweet romance was the fact that after all the references to baked goods I felt a deep desire to bake some cookies of my own. Some warm, gooey ones, right out of the oven.

By the end of the prologue, I was extremely hooked, even though it described a scene two generations before the events of this story. I found I could not put this book down. The characters were extremely relatable and the prose was light and easy to read. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and look forward to reading more from this author.

Ultimately, I would rate this book five quills and place it on my top shelf.

Comments