Is This Me?


Is This Me? (Being Me #1)

Amanda cannot wait for the first day of college, where she is immediately introduced to her friend's fraternity. By the end of orientation, she is spending more time at the frat house than at the dorm, especially two seniors. All her friends think something is going on, but she keeps insisting their just friends. After a series of mishaps, Anna finds herself lying to her friends about her health and her feelings and must find true self again.

By the end of chapter one, most of the key players had been introduced, although I must admit I was a little confused with the large cast of characters. However, the light prose made it easy to follow Amanda's exploits as well as her roller coaster of emotions regarding a certain frat boy.

As the book went on, I found myself rooting for Amanda to be with one specific frat boy and was disappointed when it didn't work out. Overall, I found the characters very relatable and the story engaging. I am looking forward to reading the next book in the series.

Ultimately, I would rate this story five quills and place it on my top shelf.

Comments