Publishable By Death

Publishable By Death

Publishable By Death

by A.C.F. Bookens


It's opening day for St. Marin's newest -- and only -- bookstore and owner Harvey can't be more excited. Books are on the shelves, coffee is in the cafe, a dead body is in the stockroom. While no one seems too upset by the loss of one of it's residents, Harvey wants to find the murderer before bad publicity ruins her reputation.

I found this book to be extremely entertaining. I enjoyed watching the romance unfold between Harvey and a certain mechanic. I loved working with Harvey to figure out the identity of the murderer (although I have to admit I figured it out long before she did). I also loved learning the history of the bookstore. I look forward to reading more about St. Marin.

Overall, I would rate this story four quills and place it on my middle shelf.


Comments